In the Funding section, the following information is missing: This study was supported by a grant under Institutional Agreement number 007/2015 between Faculdade de Medicina do ABC and Secretaria de Saúde do Estado do Acre.
The citation style of the eleventh author is incorrect on PubMed. The correct name is: Abreu LC.
There are errors in references 6, 8–10, 12, 15, 26, 28, 32, 36, and 38. The correct references are:
6. Camm AJ, Malik M, Bigger JT, Breithardt G, Cerutti S, Cohen RJ. Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology. Heart rate variability: standards of measurement, physiological interpretation and clinical use. Circulation. 1996; 93:1043 65. PMID: 8598068.
8. Vanderlei LCM, Pastre CM, Hoshi RA. Basic notions of heart rate variability and its clinical applicability. Braz J Cardiovasc Surg. 2009; 24:205–217. http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0102-76382009000200018
9. Xhyheri B, Manfrini O, Mazzolini M. Heart rate variability today. Prog Cardiov Dis. 2012; 55:321–31. http://10.1016/j.pcad.2012.09.001
10. Valenti VE. The recent use of heart rate variability for research. J Hum Growth Develop. 2015; 25:137–140. https://doi.org/10.7322/jhgd.102991
12. Akiyoshi M, Kato K, Owa Y. Relationship between estrogen, vasomotor symptoms, and heart rate variability in climacteric women. J Med Dent Science. 2011; 58: 49–59. PMID: 23896786.
15. Neufeld IW, Kiselev AR, Karavaev AS. Autonomic control of cardiovascular system in pre- and postmenopausal women: a cross-sectional study. J Turk Geriontol Gynecol Ass. 2015; 16:11–20. http://10.5152/jtgga.2015.15201
. eCollection 2015.
26. Tarvainen MP, Niskanen JA, Lipponen PO, Ranta-aho Karjalainen PA. Kubios HRV–A software for advanced heart rate variability analysis. Berlin: Springer: In: 4th European Conference os the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering. Sloten JV, Verdonck P, Nyssen M, Haueisen J, editors.; 1022–1025, 2008. http://10.1016/j.cmpb.2013.07.024
28. Sousa RL, Sousa ESS, Silva JCB, Filizola RG. Test-retest reliability in the application of the Menopausal Index of Blatt and Kupperman. Rev Bras Gin Obst. 2000; 22:481–487. http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0100-72032000000800003
32. Lee JO, Kang SG, Kim SH, Park SJ, Song SW. The Relationship between Menopausal Symptoms and Heart Rate Variability in Middle Aged Women. Kor J Fam Med. 2011; 32:299–305. http://10.4082/kjfm.2011.32.5.299
36. Randall DC, Brown DR, Raisch RM, Yingling JD, Randall WC. SA nodal parasympathectomy delineates autonomic control of heart rate power spectrum. Am J Physiol. 1991; 260:985–988. http://10.1152/ajpheart.1991.260.3.H985
38. Raimundo RD, Godleski J. Heart Rate variability in metabolic syndrome. J Hum Growth Develop. 2015; 25:7–10. http://dx.doi.org/10.7322/JHGD.96757