will demonstrate at its PlastIndia booth (Hall 2H-GF-A-2) how it is “Advancing Sustainable Solutions and Productivity” for the industrial, consumer and agricultural sectors by working collaboratively with the regional value chain.
- Mono-material solutions, like full PE and PP lamination films, that are designed for recyclability
- Offerings that enable the incorporation of recycled content with ExxonMobil performance polymers that can help maintain/boost performance
- Solutions including ISCC PLUS certified-circular polymers attributed using mass balance accounting which leverage Exxtend™ technology for advanced recycling of plastic waste
These advanced solutions, which incorporate ExxonMobil’s performance polymers that can help boost performance while enabling sustainability benefits such as:
- “Designed for recyclability” packaging solutions including full polyethylene (PE) lamination films, lap seal/fin seal pouches and monomaterial polypropylene (PP) snack packaging film. PE rich (95% or higher) barrier packaging films for thermoforming and edible oil.
- Packaging structures that incorporate recycled content including raffia bags and collation shrink films.
- End of life packaging that has been recycled into another application including used raffia tapes recycled into cement bags.
- Applications that do more with less including downgauged greenhouse films, pond liners, cross laminated films, heavy duty sacks for agricultural, industrial products and raffia bags.
- Value added performance PE solutions for rigid packaging in rotomolding.
- Stretch film solutions including ISCC PLUS certified-circular polymers using Exxtend™ technology for advanced recycling of plastic waste.
“PlastIndia provides a unique opportunity for ExxonMobil to display and explain how our full portfolio of solutions can help address sustainability challenges,
” said David Hergenrether, vice president for polyethylene at ExxonMobil. “We will also demonstrate how working collaboratively with the Indian value chain can make a meaningful difference.
” Related Read: Comprehensive Guides on Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE).
Technology Talks with Industry Experts
Visitors to ExxonMobil’s booth can interact with local Indian and regionally based experts to discuss their challenges and design options, assess a range of film and rigid samples from more than a dozen South Asian value chain members, and attend informative Technology Talks.
Technology Talks, which require no reservation or registration, will present the latest trends and advancements in ExxonMobil’s performance polymers and lubricants. Packaging topics:
- Raffia and heavy-duty sacks solutions for industrial packaging
- Advanced recycling leveraging Exxtend™ technology
- High performance raffia incorporating next generation CaCO3 masterbatch that enable sustainability benefits: a Vistamaxx™ and Omyamax® solution
- Real world cases of rethinking film design with Exceed™ S PE
- Advancing flexible packaging that provide sustainability benefits
- High performance solutions for collation shrink and stretch wrap film that enable sustainability benefits
- Novel non barrier liquid packaging solutions
- Introduction to Exact™ plastomers
- Value-added solutions in rotomolding
- Challenge reality & rethink what’s possible in automotive performance
- ExxonMobil new spunbound polypropylene